Get my learn on:
1. Learn how to dive into a pool.
2. Learn how to turn a cartwheel.
3. Learn the basics of sewing.
4. Learn more Web and video/photo skills -- Flash, Photoshop, Gimp, whatever, the sky's the limit.
5. Learn how to drive stick.
6. Learn how to bake my mom's cheesecake recipe from scratch.
7. Learn how to keep a houseplant alive, and keep one alive, the way my mom can!
Clear the clutter:
9. Then, sell or donate a bunch of other purses.
10. Lose at least 30 lbs., and fit into a solid size 8/10.
11. Run a 5K in the process.
12. Pay off as much debt as we can.
13. Clear the clutter in our house, and make our guest room and office into use-able rooms.
14. Create a scrapbook for our honeymoon trip to Disney World... [12/10: Scrapbook obtained and photos ordered]
15. Write a fiction piece, and share it here on my blog.
16. Take an art class.
Travel and experience:
18. Figure out my signature cocktail, and how to make it.
19. See at least 2 Cirque du Soleil shows.["KA" is high on my list]
20. Visit Disney World again in 2011 ...
21. ...and in 2012/13, after the Fantasyland expansion is complete or at least partially opened.
22. Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios.
23. Volunteer for an organization associated with animal adoptions.
24. Go on an overnight camping/kayak trip.
25. Tour a winery.
26. Get a stamp on my unused passport.
27. Go horseback riding. Preferably in Montana or Colorado. But Alabama would do.
28. Go deep sea fishing.
29. Read at least 64 books (2 per month).
30. Connect with my nephews at least monthly.
December 29, 2010: I've reconfigured the list so that everything falls into one of four categories. I've also omitted "move to Mobile and get settled there" as a goal, because we are no longer moving there. Instead, I've added "run a 5K" which is something I've been thinking about for a long time.