Here's the vitals:
- I wed my husband Brian in April '09 on the beach in Alabama after 7 years of dating.
- We honeymooned at Disney World, and returned for our first anniversary. It's one of our favorite places, along with the Gulf Coast beaches, New Orleans, and Las Vegas.
- Our "child" is a crazy-sweet chocolate Labrador Retriever named Mango.
- As for human kids, we're not decided on that yet. Leaning toward no kids, but we'll see.
- I work as a Web content producer for al.com, the largest website in Alabama.
- I'm executive director of the Alabama Social Media Association.
- In my spare time, I write for a family of Disney World fan sites.
- I'm on the advisory board for my sorority's national magazine.
- I'm originally from the Atlanta area -- Marietta, to be exact.
- I'm a University of Alabama journalism grad and fan -- Roll Tide!
- Anything to do with the Internet, especially blogging and social media. Luckily it's all part of my professional life, which is awesome. I am a big Apple fan and my husband claims I am addicted to my iPhone.
- Dogs. Seriously, I freakin' love canines, except for really small, really yippy ones. Dogs rule.
- Disney World. Seriously. I would go there 3 times a year (or more!) if I could.
- Also -- travel in general. I dream of trips to our favorite places and new places on a daily basis.
- I love music, and I'm not too picky about genres -- but there are certain alternative bands from teenager-dom that have stuck with me through the years.
If you'd like to get in touch with me, E-mail me.
If you're on Twitter, follow me.
I'm on pretty much every social media site there is. See them all at http://about.me/kristenheptin.